The DOOSAN ART CENTER, Yonkang Foundation (“we”) shall observe all the regulations concerning the protection of personal information, including The Personal Information Protection Act and
The Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
We shall do our best to protect the rights and interests of all the parties concerned, including customers, employees, and visitors to our Homepage, under the Personal Information Handling
Guidelines. We make it a rule to inform the parties concerned how their personal information is handled and what measures we take to protect it.
In the event of a revision of the Personal Information Handling Guidelines, we will post the relevant public notice on our Website or issue an individual notice.
Our Personal Information Handling Guidelines are composed of the guidelines for protection of the parties concerned, including users of our Homepage, and the Guidelines for the Operation and
Management of Visual Data Processing Devices concerning the protection of personal film image information.
Concerning websites other than this Homepage, we apply separate guidelines on the handling of personal information.
We consider our customers’ personal information very important and observe The Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
We make it a rule to inform our customers about how the personal information provided by them is handled under the Personal Information Handling Guidelines and what measures
we take to protect it. In the event of a revision of the Personal Information Handling Guidelines, we will post a public notice about it on our Website or issue an individual notice.
- These Guidelines were implemented on: September 1, 2007
- These Guidelines were revised most recently on: March 10, 2010
We collect the following items of personal information through member subscriptions, consultations, and service applications :
full names, cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses, connection logs, connection IP information.
- Method of personal information collection: mailing service subscriptions and Art School course applications
- Collected through membership subscriptions at our Homepage
We use the personal information collected from our members for the following purposes :
- Contract-related purposes
- Demographic analysis (concerning users’ age, gender, place of residence)
- Statistics concerning members’ use of service for reflection in service policies
- Introduction to new services, performances, lectures, and special events